Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Things About Me.

1. My family is the best ever (extended family included). We are weird and have lots of twisted things about us, but I wouldn't change anything about it.

2. I absolutely LOVE being the baby of the family and the only daughter. I really am Daddy's Little Girl, ask anyone who knows Scott Rice.

3. My dream is to become an amazing Architect. I have had lots of challenges with this and it doesn't come completely easy for me, but I am not going to give up on my goal. It will happen.

4. I am the worst driver in America, no question. And I miss my Mini Cooper more and more every time I get into my new car.

5. I pee my pants VERY easily--make me laugh and I'm sure it will happen. It is very annoying.

6. I am obsessed with Delta Gamma, the friendships I have made through it, and of course anchors.

7. I am obsessed with Harry Potter. I have 4 Harry Potter board games, 2 legit cloaks, and a wand that lights up when you wave it. Call me weird, but I love it.

8. I have been in love and it was the most real and genuine thing I have ever felt. However, I do believe you can get over your first love--I did. (Moving to Utah really helped with this.)

9. I am secretly growing partial to the cold weather, especially since I get to wear cute coats, scarfs, and boots.

10. My mom could be the President of the World if she needed to be. Also, I make fun of my mom for crying so easily, but as I have been getting older, I find that I cry at the littlest things too and I have a feeling it's getting worse...

11. I love expensive things. I naturally go toward them. If you held up two shirts the look almost identical and I didn't know which one cost more, I guarantee for some weird reason I would like the expensive one more. (I am not going to marry for money, but I have a feeling it's something I'll consider when I find the person I want to marry...)

12. I really wish I never quit dance after middle school. (Besides song and cheer)

13. I think I was supposed to be born in 1965.

14. I have lots of very close friends, but ultimately have 5 Best Friends.

15. I will raise my kids in California.

16. I have extremely low self esteem and am one of the most self-conscious people you will ever meet, but I try to hide it and act confidant. It is a total facade though.

17. I can sleep for about 14 hours every night, I have to take pills so that I don't sleep too long. Try waking me up in the morning, I've heard it's extremely funny but also very dangerous. I'll probably start hitting you. I feel bad for my poor dad who had to wake me up every morning at 5:45 for Seminary.

18. Favorite Beverage: Diet Coke, I am literally addicted. Favorite Foods: Chipotle and Chocolate, hands down.

19. I will live in New York City for a portion of my life.

20. I am always the most fancy/professional looking/dressed up person when I am with my friends and I don't even care.

21. My birthday is the most important day of the year. I make it a HUGE DEAL. However, I usually wish my birthday was 6 months later or before, on June 19th so that I could get presents every 6 months, not all in one month. Christmas is much too close to my birthday.

22. I have a couple secrets that no one in the entire world knows except for me.

23. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.

24. I love cats and all of my friends make fun of me for it.

25. I love my life and wouldn't change anything about it. I am slowly but surely becoming the person I want to be and am loving every minute of it!! :)

No comments: