Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Realized Today...

That he is just not that into me.


So I'm done. Whatever. Boys are boys and they are missing their opportunity. I will just work on improving myself and use this time to be all about me and not worry about other people or what people think of me. As long as I am happy, that is all that matters. But I have to admit--I hate that I haven't had a boyfriend in 2 years. In high school I always had a boy and was all about relationships. Ever since I got to college I have just been floating around from boy to boy and I'm over it. It's boring, overrated, and lame. I HATE THE SINGLE LIFE. I guess I am not as independent as I pretend to be...Oh well.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Lo- I do that too. I try to act more independent then I really am. In a way, it's protecting me from getting attached to anyone. I think in the environment we're in it's harder to be single. When I look around, I feel like everyone has someone...is engaged or had a bf for 2 years running. I think that's why some girls come to college-to find a guy. We are more independent then most-so for that we should be thankful. Just know that I love you! And I'm always here. And boys will come and go...but the girls will always be by your side.

Unknown said...

Love you Jill :)