Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Home California.

There is no feeling like being 12 hours away for school and then walking through your front door at your home. I love it. Just being in MY room, sleeping in MY bed, being with MY family--it's the best thing ever. This weekend will be lots of fun, I know it. I have a hot date scheduled for Valentine's Day!!! (With Jenna, of course...) Tomorrow I will be enjoying lunch with Kyle, then going shopping with Bev Rice, then hopefully seeing one of the many movies on my list tomorrow night with my daddy. Anyways, I love being home SO SO MUCH. I don't want to go back to Utah, and I have only been here for like 2 hours.

PS- Here is the list of movies I wanna see. I know some of them have been out a long time, but I still wanna see them.

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Coraline
Pink Panther 2
New In Town
Bride Wars
Curious Case of Benjamin Button

2 comments:

drew said...

I recommend B. Button.

Aubree said...

i want to goooo home soo bad!!!!!