Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Untitled.

So my iPod was on shuffle today and I came across an Ingrid Michaelson song--I haven't listened to Ingrid in at least a year. Anywho, I found the lyrics described exactly how I feel right now.

Untitled by Ingrid Michaelson

Far away, far away
I wanna go far away
To a new life
On a new shoreline
Where the world turns blue
And the people are new
To another island


I don't necessarily want a "new life" but I kind of do. I am so ready to get out of Utah for the summer, it's unreal. I just want this semester to fly by so that I can be home and have a MUCH NEEDED change of scene. I have a REALLY good feeling about this summer :) Lots and lots of cool things are going to happen...Including a trip to New York with some of my favorite girls (Assuming they don't bail...which is something I shouldn't assume). But yah, I am excited for May 15th to come around.

71 Days until school is out.
78 Days until I go home.

PS- This semester really is already going so quickly. It is basically March. Ridiculous. But awesome.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I know how you feel. It's like nothing changes in my life anymore. It's just the same thing over and over and over again. Lucky you, you're summer sounds AMAZING! At least you have something to look forward to!

I can defiantly see what you mean by wanting "a new life", not literally a new life but just a change..something that makes you wake up and excited to start the day...things to look forward to. School just doesn't cut it.

I love you girl.

Brecken said...

i'm already SAD......you big jerk!!!!