Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yes, Please!!!!

Please give me Bob. I want him to be my personal trainer!! I am obsessed with Biggest Loser. I seriously LOVE it!!! If they created a biggest loser for just fat people instead of just obese people, I would literally love my life. I would give ANYTHING to be able to train with Jillian or Bob--but my first pick would for sure be Bob. He is the man. Jillian is just...a little too intense.



Anyways, back to the actual show. I really love Kristin (purple girl). She is so amazing! She was the heaviest girl they have ever had on Biggest Loser and is the most motivated, tough, optimistic person ever! I love it. She seriously motivates me. The people on this show work out all day long, eat ridiculously healthy, have run a half marathon, and lost HUNDREDS of pounds. It is so cool to see them transform their lives.

No comments: