Sunday, June 21, 2009

Surprise!

This weekend for Father's Day we surprised my dad by flying Taylor and Amy home for the weekend. It has been so much fun having them here. We've spent the majority of the weekend talking about the future - how I will never get married (hopefully that is wrong...haha), how hard dental school/architecture school will be, our children's names, the purchase of a beach house in a few years, etc. All very fun things, but definitely a lot of things that are far in the future. I have always loved thinking about the future and I am a huge planner. In 8th grade I planned where I would go to school, how long, etc. In 11th grade I planned my major, and grad school. In college I think a lot about marriage, family, my future career, and my life after college (OUT of Utah). I know it is weird and most people probably don't think that much about the future but for some reason I love it. Anyways, this weekend was a lot of fun and Amy is even postponing her flight and staying with us for Monday too! We are going to shop, eat cupcakes, and have lots of fun! Anyways, in just a few days Susan will be here visiting. It's so crazy that literally every weekend people are coming into town. I love it!!

PS- Happy Father's Day!! I have the best dad in the whole wide world. He's amazing. I love you Pod!!!

1 comment: