Monday, July 30, 2007

My First "Blog"

Well...I decided it's about time I let the entire world wide web in on my life, so I got a blog. I doubt that many people will read anything I post on this site, but at least I have one. I'm not really sure what to post right now, but I guess clever things will start coming to me and I will think "I should blog about this!" since everyone always has really clever blogs. For the time being, I'm just packing up everything in my room and getting ready to send it off to Utah this Friday. Summer always flies by. Graduation, Hawaii, Utah, and Europe have taken up most of my time and now I feel like I haven't really spent time with my friends here in Irvine even though its our last summer together. Well, I leave on August 9th for school so I have until then to say my good-byes. Okay, well when I start thinking of something good to write, I will.

Peace

2 comments:

Allison Fife said...

oh my gosh! i'm so excited about your blog! but wait! you're leaving august 9th?!?! that's before i even come back to visit! how is this going to work? i can't wait for all the clever things you're going to write about in this wonderful blog!

Pauldy said...

So i have a blog too! ha check it out!