Monday, September 3, 2007

Greek Life: DELTA GAMMA!!

From August 25-August 30th I was rushing for a sorority. I have always wanted to be in Delta Gamma, but went into rush with an open mind. The ones that appealed most to me were Delta Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, and Kappa Kappa Gamma. The other two, in my opinion, were crazy. It was a ton of fun and I met a lot of cute girls. I got invited back to all the ones I wanted but on the last night I only got invited to Delta Gamma. On Thursday, Bid Night, we went there and got to open our Bids showing which sorority we were invited to. I got into Delta Gamma!! It was so much fun and the girls in my pledge class are so cute! I love greek life already and its been less than a week! Bid night was fun we played games and then went 80's dancing. On Friday we went to all the Fratornity houses to meet all the cute boys, but of course ended up staying at the Sigma Chi house. That was a lot of fun. On Saturday some of my sisters and I went shopping for costumes to a "School Girl" party for the Pike (frat) party. It was a ton of fun but, of course, we again ended up just staying at the Sig house at the end. I have already met so many fun people, I love it!! Can't wait for all the amazing memories to come!
Here are pictures of my pledge class on Bid Day/Night!!






Here are pictures from the School Girl Party!

No comments: