Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover.


Okay, this is very hard for me to admit, but I have become a fan of the Twilight series. I know, I know, I said I would never read these books because I am betraying my loyalty to Harry Potter, but after secretly seeing the movie and trying to not tell people that I loved it, I decided to pick up the books. They are soooo good!! Everyone who told me that I would love them if I just gave them a try must know me very well. I love romance, love, action, and fantasy--and what do you know, this has it all!!! I have truly fallen in love with Edward. He is AMAZING!!! If I ever find a guy that is half as good as Edward, I will be lucky. Although these books hold NO comparison whatsoever to Harry Potter, they are still good books.

Now about the things I dislike. The woman writes like the book is being read by a 5th grader! Can't she step it up a little bit? I guess its because she did get her education at kind of a sketchy school...some weirdo school down in Provo. Anyways, that is something that really bugs me. Also, Jacob bugs the crap out of me. I don't like him. Rosalie could be a little nicer, and Charlie could be more understanding. Well, that's about it. I just thought everyone should know how I betrayed my loyalty, but am glad I did so. I love it and I am currently starting Eclipse. I picked up Eclipse and Breaking Dawn today and Barnes and Noble and can't wait until I have some spare time to sit down and read. I'm sure I won't be able to put the books down. I'll let you know if I am satisfied with the end of the books once I finish.

2 comments:

Steph & Masha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph & Masha said...

I am disgusted Lauren! Edward is a psycho!