Friday, May 29, 2009

Green Tea HP.


Alright, well I am done with my first day of work! Selling a weight-loss/health product is harder than you think!! However, we did sell a few boxes today. I think once I get the hang of it more we will be selling lots more. Not to mention the weather was horrible so I think that also had an effect. I can actually say that I think NCL helped me in preparing for a job like this, haha. I had to stand in front of grocery stores and other things asking for food donations or money donations and walk up to strangers so it doesn't scare me to ask people walking by if they want to try a free sample, you know? It's actually pretty fun. Plus there are 11 flavors!! I am so excited to work for this company because not only am I going to make lots of money, but I will lose weight on the job!! Two birds with one stone haha.

Here is the website for those of you interested in learning more about the products available.

No comments: