Wednesday, May 13, 2009

School's Out For Summer!!!

Finally!!! Okay, so this is really late--I actually finished school exactly a week ago...last Tuesday, but I haven't had any time to blog. It's been non-stop fun since Summer started!! I jam packed my last few days in Utah being with my friends going to parties, hanging out on the roof of the deeg, being outdoors, and loving summer. Plus my family came in town on Thursday night and stayed for the weekend since it was Matt's graduation on Friday and Mother's Day on Sunday. I'd say I definitely left Utah with a bang. I will for sure miss all my friends this summer, but most of my friends in SLC aren't staying in Utah either so I am not missing much by coming to California. Plus who doesn't want to be in Orange County for the summer?? It's amazing here! It will be fun to be with my friends from home too, I've missed them.

Anyways, after a 6 hour drive to Vegas, night on the strip, and then another 4 hour drive I am finally home!!! I am so excited for everything I am going to do this summer. I made my summer goal list and am working on my summer bucket list. This summer will be life changing :) I can tell. Well, I'm gonna start unpacking. Peace out.

PS- 4 out of 5 grades back...3.85 GPA so far. I love my life.

No comments: