Monday, June 1, 2009

June Gloom.

Wow, I can't believe that it is already June - basically half way through the year!! That is so crazy to me. I think I've done pretty decent on my resolutions thus far, but am doing a lot better now that I'm home and have nothing else to really do haha. 2009 is going pretty good so far, but it has definitely been different. Living in a house with roommates (not the deeg), focussing mainly on school, and getting serious about health and fitness. Boys haven't really been a priority this year either, which is also something very different than in the past (6 months and going strong!! haha). I def. still have a lot of resolutions to work on, but I'd say I'm doing alright. I'm excited to see what the rest of 2009 will bring!!

PS- I don't remember June being so gloomy in California? I am not enjoying the no-sun weather. Blahhhh. It better shape up soon.

No comments: