Monday, August 17, 2009

Goodbye California.

Well, I'm off! It almost feels like I'm going to college for the first time again. I haven't been home for this long since before my freshman year...It's weird. It's hard to leave home after living here all summer. It's so much easier living here. Everything is so convenient, my parents are here, and it feels so natural to be in California. I'm 50/50 on my excited for Utah scale. It will be fun to be back with friends, but after about a month I know I'll be wanting to be home again. This year is the biggest year of my life - FIRST YEAR OF ARCHITECTURE! I know it's all I talk about so I won't talk that much about it right now, but let's just say my body is definitely making sure I realize how stressed I am...Eye twitch, cold sore, teeth grinding in my sleep - I have all the stress symptoms! It's awful!! Anyways, I need to get to bed. I have to wake up very early tomorrow for the 12 hour drive. Don't worry, Mom and I bought a book on tape that is 11 hours and 2 minutes long so it won't be so bad. Well, see you all soon!! Or for those of you in CA - Bye! I'll be back in no time :)

PS - Here is one of the many treasures I found when I was cleaning the garage.
Girls Camp 2002 - The whole crew
(Plus a couple randoms...haha)

No comments: