Monday, October 26, 2009

Love.

I love school, especially because my friends and I laugh so much while we are working.

I love Salt Lake for the change in seasons.

I love my best friends.

I love my family, extended included.
Don't know what I'd do without Sunday Dinner & their twitters.

I love that Taylor and Amy are having a baby.
I WANT IT TO BE HERE ALREADY!!!!!!!

I love that I don't have to move out of my house at the end of the semester!!
(longest I've lived somewhere in Utah! Usually I move every semester)

I love my new ward.

I love Never Shout Never.

I love fate.

I love Holidays (Halloween, T-Giving, and Christmas. AND BIRTHDAY!)

I love life. Even among all of it's chaos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, to quote John Lennon, "All you need is Love" So I guess you have pretty much all you need:)
"There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy"
I'd say you are doing a great job "learning to play the game" of a happy life. And you are showing the world that there's nothing that can't be done if you really want to do it.
With Love, Pod

Beverly Rice said...

I love you!!! And I love that you love life! That's my daughter!!