Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hidden Talent.

I have discovered a new talent of mine. I am a matchmaker. If only I could find someone to line MYSELF up with. I've lined up 3 people in the last week. And I am currently waiting for an inspiration of who to line Brecken and Annie up with. I LOVE THIS NEW LIFE CALLING! It's so much fun.

PS - Gossip Girl last night. I don't even know what to say about the episode except that if I find a man that is half as good looking, rich, motivated, loyal, loving, etc. as Chuck Bass, then I will be in heaven. I love Blair and Chuck together. SUCH a good ep.

1 comment:

Steph said...

ok so i have a complaint: i think i am one of these "line ups" but for me no ups have been lined! it doesn't count till i meet this boy (read: EC). i'm patiently waiting though!