Friday, December 11, 2009

Choc A Lot.

I love chocolate. Espesh Dove Milk Chocolate. And espesh during the holiday season when treats are every where! Anyways, with every dove chocolate comes a quote inside of the wrapper. I always read mine and I wanted to share a few that I have had recently that I just loved.

Forget the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey instead.

It's never too late for a fresh start.

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Just thought I'd share those. I've got tons of blogging to do, but right now I am just going to bed because I haven't really slept the last 3 days. We've been pulling a lot of all nighters at school because today we had our final review in studio. Crazy. And I still have like 4 more projects to do for next week - AutoCAD, sketch book, two portfolios, and a materials construction exam. I'm swamped. School owns me. But it's okay because I like school. And I like my friends at school. More to come on finals week later. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Steph said...

lwga, your post reminded me of this quote by benjamin button (it's long... but good!) For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

good luck with finals! i think, no actually i know this is the longest comment i've ever made

Beverly Rice said...

Enjoy this time - as hard as it is. One day, you will look back and long for these days. You will remember how much fun it was and even though it was tiring, you had a blast doing it! Dove quotes are always true!

Jessica said...

After we got back from dinner I fell asleep at my house on the floor by the heater for 3 hours then finally crawled to my bed and slept for another 11. Literally 14 hours. And now I'm here working on autocad (and/or thinking about starting it) and you aren't.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.